Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Anyone know of any Sess/Kag role-reversal stories?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Anyone know of any Sess/Kag role-reversal stories?
Esus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Anyone know of any Sess/Kag role-reversal stories? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
A guilty pleasure of mine -- and I'm sure many of you -- are stories where the main character switches gender. I'm looking for any story you can think of that have Sesshoumaru and Kagome switching gender, personality (cold Kagome & compassionate Sess), race (human Sess & demon Kag), or anything else that could be swapped. No real specifics aside from the presumed Sess/Kag relationship.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/03 22:55 By Esus.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Vonne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Anyone know of any Sess/Kag role-reversal stories? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
There's a Kagome-Genderbender story where she has to cross-dress if that counts. Sadly it hasn't been updated for a couple of months. Just in case, though:

Crazy Paradise by QuietSerenade
Kagome, a skilled fighter and crime-hating girl, suddenly finds herself knee-deep in debt to the Yakuza. In order to pay it off, she is forced to act as a bodyguard for Sesshoumaru, the head of the top yakuza clan. The catch: Nobody knows she's a girl. Based loosely off of Tokyo Crazy Paradise.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Humor, Romance - Updated: 01-24-10 - Created: 01-21-10 Chapters: 5 - Reviews: 20 - Words: 26,835 - Reads: 3,570

Edit: I feel sort of stupid now, xD. The roles aren't really switched, but it's an excellent story all the same :| (You could say it is if you've read Sess!Bodyguard stories, b/c Kags is the bodyguard here)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/04 00:04 By RenderedReversed.
Esus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Anyone know of any Sess/Kag role-reversal stories? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Even though it's not a switch, it isn't something I've read yet and the summary looks interesting. Thanks for the rec.

Logged Logged
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Anyone know of any Sess/Kag role-reversal stories? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
I like these too lol.

Are there anymore?

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.