Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a Fic, all i have is a pic. :/
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a Fic, all i have is a pic. :/
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a Fic, all i have is a pic. :/ 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Ok so i remeber that i was reading this fic, and then i found a picture for it, and it was a pic from a scene, essentially its a sesskag fic, and kagome is a demon. The story itself was intresting, but then my cpu crashed and i lost my saved link for it. I was able to find the picture again here in dokuga-> spark-> fanart. Its in the first page by Amadues, the first pic to show up in the link.

I'm really hoping that somebody knows the name of the story i'm talking about. I'm really excited about finding it and reading it again. If you know the story please let me know.

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Fic, all i have is a pic. :/ 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
His info posted with the art lists the story: "Love in Suprising Places". Sorry there was no link so you'll have to search for it yourself, but hope this helps.

Edit: By the way, Surprising is spelled incorrectly, not sure if it was his typo or if it is spelled wrong in the title itself. You may need to search for both.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/01 17:23 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Fic, all i have is a pic. :/ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 22

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.