Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need Help finding THREE Fanfictions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need Help finding THREE Fanfictions
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need Help finding THREE Fanfictions 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
1. This fanfiction is probably very old and there really isn't much I remember of it except for one scene in particular. This is one of my first SessKag Fanfictions so I'm thinking around 2005ish -- maybe.

Anyway, the scene that stands out to me is Sesshomaru and Kagome may have gotten into a fight and she throws pudding(?) on his face. I believe that they're engaged but I'm not too sure. I know this fanfiction was on Fanfiction.net

2. I only remember one scene from the second fanfiction. It is a SessKag fanfiction but Inuyasha and Kikyo were talking. Inuyasha may have chosen Kagome, (maybe not as a lover but he wanted to stay with her or something). Kikyo asked him why Inuyasha chose Kagome and Inuyasha said that it was because Kagome had told him that she prefered him as a half demon. Kikyo admits her loss (in a way) because she knows that Kagome accepts Inuyasha for who he is and doesn't want to 'force' him to be a full demon or a human.

3. In this one I just remember that Sesshomaru is in love with Kagome but I think she might have been in love with Inuyasha. He has to leave for some reason and gives his diary to Rin (who I believe is his sister in this). Rin gives the diary to Kagome who reads it and finds all these poems and stuff written about her from Sesshomaru. He comes back and she confronts him... I think >.>

---

Soo... that's all I remember. Help?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/25 13:13 By Kairou Watoshimi.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help finding THREE Fanfictions 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 22
Sorry I wish I could help but none of them sound familiar, but I look forward to finding out what the third one is it sound interesting. Good luck

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help finding THREE Fanfictions 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 134
no.1 sounds like it could be "Broken Promises by sesshou_lover"
my url is old so you may have to do a search through the old Spark site

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need Help finding THREE Fanfictions 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
Oooh alright, I'll check it out. Thank you sooo mucchhhh <333

Logged Logged
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need Help finding THREE Fanfictions 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
Oh it is!! I've been looking for the fic for forever. I'm still trying to find it TT^TT

Logged Logged
Alina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need Help finding THREE Fanfictions 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
I believe the third one is Mine Eyes Behold by profiler120 if you are still looking for it
www.fanfiction.net/s/1429799/1/Mine_Eyes_Behold
Sidelined. Alone. Made to suffer. He stared at them in anger. He stared at them in envy. He stared at her... in love. SessKag Complete
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,335 - Reviews: 100 - Updated: 7-17-03 - Published: 7-14-03 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/03/29 00:51 By Dginevra.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.