Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help me find a story!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help me find a story!
Serenad
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help me find a story! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey all!

I read this story a while ago and want to re-read it but I can't remember what it's called
I remember a scene where Kagome is falling down from the sky into a lake (I think!) and Sesshoumaru saves her. Some villagers nearby saw this happening and think that it's a goddess who fell from the sky and that another god -her lover- caught her and saved her...
I also seem to remember that Inuyasha & co were looking for Kagome and passed by this village and the villagers told them about that event and how they decided to honor and worship those gods... They also possibly erected statues of Kagome and Sesshoumaru but I'm not 100% sure.

I have a feeling this is a pretty well known story and I'm kind of embarassed that I forgot what it was called So any help in finding would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Please help me find a story! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 66
I think it's Traveling with Sesshomaru by Advi. It's a very good story which has just been completed.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Serenad
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help me find a story! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you! That's the one, I can't believe I forgot it

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.