Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for two old stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for two old stories
QuothTheDragon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for two old stories 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
I'm looking for two fics I read a couple of years ago and can't find for the life of me.

1) The title was Tetsukazesaiga or something close to it. Kagome gave up the part of her soul that belonged to Kikyo, allowing a wind goddess' soul to come to the forefront. She ends up becoming some sort of a demigod and ends up (after much bantering and a subjugation necklace) with Sesshoumaru.

2) This one is a bit fuzzier. I know it was something about Inuyasha 'giving' Kagome to Sesshoumaru when their in their father's tomb at the beginning, Sess and Kags go have fun times, when Kagome goes back to Inu, he harrasses her for sex until Sesshoumaru comes and takes her away.

Your help is much appreciated!
~Dragon

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:looking for two old stories 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
The second one is a oneshot in The House of Lemons by TheHentaiHarlots. Its Chapter 3 called An Alternate Trade. I would post the link, but its on AFF.

Logged Logged
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:looking for two old stories 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 22
The first one is familiar, are you sure it was a wind goddess' soul? I seem to remember a fic where she gave Kikyo her soul (made a wish)she then was given the goddess soul which made her the daughter of (the main female goddess they always talk about, can't remember the name). Her skin glowed when she used her powers, which had increased.

I hope my ramblings make sense, if this sounds familiar I'll try to do some digging and come up with a name.

Logged Logged
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:looking for two old stories 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 22
This is the fic I think your looking for.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2787/1

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.