Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kags/Sess Power transfer
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kags/Sess Power transfer
Tabitha Greene
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kags/Sess Power transfer 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
I am looking for a story that I read aroound the time I first found Kagome/Sesshomaru fanfiction. The story is Kagome and Sesshomaru are fighting a demon for a shard and after winning the fight they end up sleeping together. When she catches up with Inuyasha and the gang she goes with them and noone knows what happened. Later on when they fight a demon with a shard Kagome cannot purify the shard and everyone knows what happens. Miroku tells her she can get her powers back if she wants, but she has to get them from Sesshomaru. She goes to his palace and they end up sleeping together again and he claims she is his and puts a collar and leash on her. I remember that she is locked up in corner of his office naked and chained. I also think he has given her some of his power. That is all I can remember, does anyone know the story? Thanks a bunch guys.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kags/Sess Power transfer 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
A little bit late, but just stumbled across this one again
Thrill of the Hunt by Oniko

Rated: M
SK. He had already eaten his fill this night, but there were many ways to gain power, and many hungers to feed.

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Tabitha Greene
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kags/Sess Power transfer 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Discontent Winter thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I have been looking for that story forever, I have already read it again. Again thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.