Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome made into a mistress
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome made into a mistress
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome made into a mistress 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
I remember the summary and most of the story, I just don't remember the name lol.

Summary: Inuyasha and Kagome are friends as children, Inutashiou finds them playing in a pond one day and Inuyasha tells his dad that Kagome's parents are dead and so they take her back with them to the palace. Inutashiou passes Kagome to his long-time mistress to make her/prepare her to be the mistress to Sesshoumaru. Over the years Inutashiou dies as does his mate, Inuyasha leaves the palace over what he has to watch his friend go through, Sesshoumaru mates another but is always at Kagome's side. Kagome gets pregnant, but Sesshoumaru takes the baby from her for his mate to raise, and then the mate kills herself after seeing Kagome and Sesshoumaru do the dirty.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome made into a mistress 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Oh wow, sounds like it would be a good read. It also sounds somewhat similar to a fic I've read and can't for the life of me remember title or author, but now I wish I did. Was the fic you're looking for on Spark, FF.net or here?

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome made into a mistress 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
It's on FF though I don't know if the author has posted it elsewhere.

However I found it! lol I went searching through over 22 pages of Sesshy and Kagome loving on FF and found it lol. -does a chibi happy dance around the room-

So I will post it on here for everyone else to read the goodness!

Used: A Twisted Romance by inufairy-akay
www.fanfiction.net/s/3762445/1/Used_A_Twisted_Romance

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome made into a mistress 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
I think I have read this one, but I don't remember if I've ever finished it. Thank you for finding it, I'll have to reread it when I get a chance.

Logged Logged
Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome made into a mistress 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
This story is also on the Spark here is the link if someone needs it: www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7039/1

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.