Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
2 stories -- one recent, one not so recent
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 2 stories -- one recent, one not so recent
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2 stories -- one recent, one not so recent 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 13
I'm searching for two stories:

The first is Sess & Kagome were a couple, but Kagome is sent back to her era. Sesshomaru is depressed not only about her disappearance but also her humanity -- she'll eventually die. Inuyasha tells him that he has 500 years to figure out how to beat death. A few decades pass by with him trying out different things, and he eventually comes up with a potion which he tests out at a gathering. Rin is an old lady by this time, but it stops her aging. Fast forward to to future...

The second story I think is more recent (unless I read it recently). Don't remember too much except that the Inu-gang, Sesshomaru, Shiori?, Koga...practically everyone is going after Naraku together. In a cave? Ugh, so frustrating. What I DO remember is them all sleeping in a circle, each one touching someone, and they were being strengthened by Kagome. It was a touching scene, and I can't remember the story!

Does anyone remember these?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2 stories -- one recent, one not so recent 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18
The first one is Inexcusable Nature by JustAnotherGirl

After a 'short' hiatus from the Feudal Era, Kagome returns to find everything perfectly amiss. And to top it off, she's not having the best of luck either... imprisoned friends, an irritated demon lord, an inclination toward injury, her supposed death, and a possessive sword all drive her toward insanity.

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2 stories -- one recent, one not so recent 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 56
Somebody wrote:
The second story I think is more recent (unless I read it recently). Don't remember too much except that the Inu-gang, Sesshomaru, Shiori?, Koga...practically everyone is going after Naraku together. In a cave? Ugh, so frustrating. What I DO remember is them all sleeping in a circle, each one touching someone, and they were being strengthened by Kagome. It was a touching scene, and I can't remember the story!

Ahhh... I just read this one. Shoot! I remember Sess made them all pack, including Kagura, after Kag's gave her back her heart. Kagome also died in this story and our favorite demon cried til she came back. I'll see what I can find.

Logged Logged

Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2 stories -- one recent, one not so recent 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 17
I think the second one is A Restless Night's Dream. I believe that particular scene was from chapter 30...

Logged Logged

Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:2 stories -- one recent, one not so recent 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 13
Yay Landare!!! Quickly ran to read the ending to make sure. That's it! Thank you!! I didn't know there was a sequel! Bonus

Logged Logged
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2 stories -- one recent, one not so recent 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18
Glad I could help
The author also use the name Just A Starving Writer on FF.net, you can find more of her S/K stories there.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.