Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Needing Help to Remember lol
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Needing Help to Remember lol
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Needing Help to Remember lol 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
I wanted to do an outfit for a story (thanks to smcandy for the idea) but before I do I want to ask the author for permission..bad thing..lol I can't remember the name of the story nor the author (knowing my luck it's right under my nose)

I don't remember much of the story but I do remember Keade making Kagome her own set of priestess attire...off white and pink. lol Anyone know what I am talking about?

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Needing Help to Remember lol 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 17
I think that outfit is in Hairann's 'I am Alpha'...Pretty sure anyway

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Needing Help to Remember lol 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Sounds like it...

"I assume three will be enough for ye." Kaede commented more than asked as she sat back down next to the small fire and handled me three wrapped packages before taking the ladle back up to continue her stirring. I ran my fingers over the brown wrapping and silently prayed that it was not the color of the garments as well.

"Hai (Yes) three should be plenty." I finally answered as I set the packages down and began untying the ribbon around the first one. Pealing the wrapping back I found an off white haori and underneath a light pink hakama. The material was made out of the same as Kaede's own and I wondered what the cloth was, it felt like cotton but I knew that it wasn't. As I pulled them out to look them over, I noticed there were white socks and a pair of wooden sandals at the bottom of the package. "Pink and off white?"

"Off white will be better since ye travel so much and pink because I did not think ye would wish to look like onee-sama(respectful older sister) and I thought pink would be best since ye are the protector of the jewel." Kaede explained as she began pouring the boiled herbs into a mug and rose from the floor. "I will be back soon, ye may use my room if ye wish to change now." And with that Kaede was out the door to deliver the herb tea.

That what'cha were thinking of?

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
BTW, if it was mine you were thinking of, you can of course use the outfit. I don't really own it lol.

Logged Logged

Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Needing Help to Remember lol 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Hairann wrote:
BTW, if it was mine you were thinking of, you can of course use the outfit. I don't really own it lol.

lol like I said it was right under my nose lol
Thanks sooo much!!

@Hairann I know I just wanted to make sure, but if it's cool with you I wanted to reference where I got the idea from.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
I appreciate you asking before hand and sure if you want to mention where you got the idea from, go ahead. It's gives my story free publicity lol.

Logged Logged

Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Needing Help to Remember lol 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Hairann wrote:
I appreciate you asking before hand and sure if you want to mention where you got the idea from, go ahead. It's gives my story free publicity lol.

Hahah true true. I will pm you whenever I get the pictures up so you can be the first to see, or I will e-mail you...sooo be on the look out! lol

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.