Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
one of my favs but whats it called
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: one of my favs but whats it called
Ameakis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
one of my favs but whats it called 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
k so i read this fan fic a long time ago and every once in awhile i find it again. All i remember is Kagome gets sent back farther and meets Midoriko. she can't go back because the well is emitting miasma and seems to be acting weird. they travel and she meets a much younger Sessy. They travel together and at one point Midoriko tries to kill Kagome. something happens and they eventually figure out how to get her back to her friends. She uses something on Sessy to make him forget about her or it knocks him out. i can't really remember. So when she is back with her friends Naraku attacks Sessy and hes blind as well as really mad at Kagome. Oh there is also a half formed mating bond between them.

That's about all I can remember. i don't know if its on fanfic.net, the old sparks site, or here. If anyone know what I am talking about that would be amazing. I seldom find fanfics that i not only love but are also finished.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:one of my favs but whats it called 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
I KNOW THAT STORY!!!!! @#%%&@*$#@~!!!!
lol, that was my victory scream

TITLE::: THE ONCE AND FUTURE TAIYOUKAI
AUTHOR:: RosieB

SQUEEE~!!! Sorry, I never could remember, and in fact had to search for the title for a few minutes...

I really need to make a list of the Best Of...

Logged Logged
Ameakis
Pup
graphgraph
Re:one of my favs but whats it called 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
SQEEEEEE!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I KNOW THE STORY AND ITS THE ONE. I forgot how long it was though lol.

YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST

The list idea would be awesome. There are so many that I can either never find or don't remember reading until much later.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.