Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hoping against hope
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hoping against hope
Hoping against hope 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
So, I just finally had to break the silence of my usual lurking and trolling the site in the hopes of getting help finding this fic.

It's been a while since I've read it, but from what I can remember Sesshoumaru is turned into a sex slave by an amazing baddy female and her hawk youkai consort. Also Kagome ends up being held in the same prison but she's blind. Sesshoumaru is mute but Kagome talks to their cellmate a monkey youkai. Eventually they break free and the monkey goes off to warn his clan that the baddies are going to break through their barrier. Other stuff happens, a red gem gets broken and then either Mayan or Aztec gods join the fray. I can't remember much more detail than that.

I do remember this being an engrossing and captivating story. So if anyone has any clues I would be ever so grateful, it has been months that I've been looking for it.

I'm not above begging.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Vicky
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hoping against hope 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
It's Violation of Honor by rinseternalsoul. You can find it in mediaminer. Here's the link: www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/132945
It's an awesome story...she wrote other great SessKag stories as well.

Logged Logged
Re:Hoping against hope 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! A million more times thank you! I won't get any sleep tonight re-reading this fanstastic story! But such is the price I pay for wonderful literature!

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.