Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help wanted!
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help wanted! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
Hi guys, there's an old fic I read a loooong ago, I've been trying to find it for a while, but don't remember the name, the author or the details. Damn this old and damaged brain!!!

In the plot, Sesshoumaru start to spend more time with Kagome, coming to know her better. I can't remember exactly how that happens - if she joins his group / she gets kidnapped by him / he joins her group... So many fics!

Sesshoumaru begins to discover the details of many things in Kagome's life. For instance, the whole deal with the shared soul with Kikyo - he blames Inuyasha for it, thinking he betrayed Kagome when called Kikyo's name, putting the curse in effect. Then the deal about the well and she being from the future (don't remember if the well is closed, but I think it is). Sess thinks she losted a lot of her life, her family and friends on the future, all because of the quest for Naraku's demise.

Anyway, Sesshoumaru starts to admire Kagome's bravery and unselfishness more and more, and to overcome his prejudice against humans. And in a while, love ensues and he decides to mate her, promising himself make her happy, in payment for all the sacrifices she made.

In the final scene, Kagome reencounter her mother, 500 hundred years later. They talk a bit, and Kagome asks her mother to come outside of the shrine, where she meets a certain number of people. Kagome then introduces to her mother the "husband" Sesshoumaru, along wiht her children and grandchildren - the people waiting outside the shrine.

Ok, I know it isn't a lot of details, but I remember it was a very nice fic. I wanna read it again (and this time, remember to bookmark!)

Ring any bells?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Esus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help wanted! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
The final scene you mention sounds like the epilogue to the third story in the Fuyu series by Kanna37.

Fuyu no Shimekiri by Kanna37

Is that, by any chance, what you were looking for? It's the third part of a trilogy, so you might want to look at the other two parts first.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/11 12:31 By Esus.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help wanted! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
No, it's not... my fic is mostly canon, without new characthers...

I don't remember reading Fuyu series, i'll give it a try.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.