Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Unanswered Prayers by Speak of the Devil
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Unanswered Prayers by Speak of the Devil
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Unanswered Prayers by Speak of the Devil 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -666
Fubuki wrote:
Lady Battousai
Does this mean the other threads have been removed or blocked?
Also, I am still willing to share untill notified otherwise, BUT please remember I have Australianised it
Fubuki

Not yet. This one seems to be the biggest problem, and hence it's been dealt with the soonest.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unanswered Prayers by Speak of the Devil 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 134
Lady Battousai
Does this mean the other threads have been removed or blocked?
Also, I am still willing to share untill notified otherwise, BUT please remember I have Australianised it
Fubuki

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Unanswered Prayers by Speak of the Devil 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
Just a suggestion if you can't find anyone that has it, try going through the WayBack Machine ( www.archive.org/web/web.php). I've had good luck pulling back stories and other things that have been deleted off the web with it. You can whack me now if you like

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Unanswered Prayers by Speak of the Devil 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -666
A much sought after story to say the least, this fiction was removed from the internet some time ago. However, there are avid readers among us who archive their favorite stories, and we're fortunate enough that they are willing to share.

Presently, I'm trying to hunt down Speak of the Devil so that we may share her story with her consent. Until then, this thread is for those who are offering to share the story. No one else may post here. If you're looking for this story, you must private message someone who's willing to send it to you. Any posts that do not follow these rules, will be deleted. If you leave your email on this thread, you will receive an unpleasant PM from me.

In review...

Only people who are willing to share the fanfic may post here

Anyone who wants it, please send them a private message

Any other posts will be deleted

If I catch your email on this thread, I will whack you with the mod baton. Hard.

Members willing to share:

Fubuki (Australian version)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/05 17:38 By ladybattousai.

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.