Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Trying to remember the name of this story...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Trying to remember the name of this story...
PhoenixBlade
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Trying to remember the name of this story... 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey, I was wondering if you guys can help me. I remember reading this story a long while back but can't seem to remember the story entirely or its name.

The story goes that Kagome is in her own time and finds a present day Sesshoumaru whom she befriends. Turns out, present day Sesshoumaru has been in love with her for a long time. Long ago, he had married(?) Rin but she passed away and he became distraught, but Kagome, who had then chosen to stay in the past with Inuyasha, comforted him throughout his depression and he fell in love with her (turns out she knew Rin would die?). Anyway, present Kagome,in his loneliness, she sleeps with him and lemon scene ensues. I do remember one small bit in the story where Sesshoumaru or Kagome is remembering back or saying something about Inuyasha not being happy that future Sesshoumaru was her first or something.

Ugh! Can't believe I can't remember much of it! Sorry I don't have much to go by, but by any chance, does anyone know this story?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Vicky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Trying to remember the name of this story... 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I think the story that you're looking for is Blush written by Wheezambu. You can find it at AFF. It's a three shot in progress...not sure if the author will ever upload the third chapter. Please let me know if that's the one you're looking for.

Logged Logged
PhoenixBlade
Pup
graphgraph
Wow! Thanks! Its the right one! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! Though I am sad that it still didn't get updated last I read it, a millenia ago. Thanks again!

Logged Logged
Vicky
Pup
graphgraph
You're welcome

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.