Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for the one a I read about a month ago.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for the one a I read about a month ago.
ChibiChibi Saku-chan!
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for the one a I read about a month ago. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
So I read a REALLY good fic about a month or two ago. I dont really remember the plot line but I remembered I stayed up at the ungodly hours of the morning just to finish reading it.

I dont remember much of the story but I remember a few keys points of the fic. What I do remember was at the begining Kikyo was brought back to life and I think was the mate for Inuyasha and she was jealous of Kagome who then was mating with Sesshomaru and when Kagome became pregnant Kikyo caused Kagome to have a miscarriage by purifying Kagomes unborn baby. And then later on during a war while Shippo and everyone are gone Rin is raped by a demon who lies and tells Kagome and Rin that Shippo died and when Rin is raped she becomes pregnant and Kagome purify's the fetus at the request of Rin. Thats pretty much all I can remember but i know i LOVED it, just can't remember the name of the story or author.

Help me out??

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Maia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the one a I read about a month ago. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
It sounds like you're looking for The Choices We Make by OnyxIveStone.

Logged Logged
ChibiChibi Saku-chan!
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for the one a I read about a month ago. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes thats the one!!! Thank You very much!!!! :DDDD

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.