Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Gang Rape Mate?
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gang Rape Mate? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
I know this is a long shot but does anyone know where I can find a fic I think is called Gang Rape Mate.
I read this fic years and years ago.
It is not a Kag/Sess story.
Kagome is by herself bathing in a hotspring when these 3 or 4 hot male dog demons come across her. The males are friend or brothers that have been searching for a mate to share since they are so close. When they see her they notice how strong she is and decide they want her. They mate her one by one and as each one marks her she slowly begins to become a demon. They also get her pregnant right off the bat. As it goes on they show that they really care for her and she begins to care for them. They eventually run into Sesshoumaru and the others throught their travels. I think Sesshoumaru and InuYasha decide that they want her as well at some point.

It was not finished at the time but it might be now.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Lillian
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Gang Rape Mate? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
do you remember any of the other character names it might help in the search

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Gang Rape Mate? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 78
Wow, that's one heck of a title.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Gang Rape Mate? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 32
I actually have a copy of that fic...It has some incredibly poor grammar and very little (if any) plot. but I kept a copy of it anyway...since that was during the stage that I saved just about everything that I bothered to read.

The author was Ookami K. It was never finished. and it was pulled down several years ago. I just need you let me know that you are at least 18, and I will gladly forward it on to you.

please - SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE including your email address and your age - if you want a copy

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.