Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for an AU Kagome helps abused women fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for an AU Kagome helps abused women fic
Dark Topaz
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for an AU Kagome helps abused women fic 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
First of all my computer get infected and I lost all of my bookmarks so I will be poping up occasional with searches.
This one is set in modern day Kagome lives in the south in a historic home she gets asked by sango to put rin up for a couple days until Sesshoumaru can get her. Rin is on the run from an abusive partner Hinten I believe who threatened to kill her if she got pregnant. She got pregnant. Rin does some thing that draws Hinten to Kagomes home and he burns it down. Kagome winds up on the run with Sesshoumaru while Rin is squirrled away some where. But Rin gets jealus of the attention Kagome is getting and tracks them down to confront them and Hinten follows.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for an AU Kagome helps abused women fic 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Mlmonty wrote it, it is called underground railroad, but she pulled it and rewrote it as with orginal characters and got it published. I loved it too, wish we could reread it but I am happy for her to get published.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.