Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hot Spring old old old Sess/Kag/Inu Oneshot
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Hot Spring old old old Sess/Kag/Inu Oneshot
a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hot Spring old old old Sess/Kag/Inu Oneshot 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
What I remember is Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha finalise their deal on their way to the hot spring where Kagome is bathing. When they get there they inter the spring and surround her, and she isn't sure if it is Sesshoumaru behind her but hopes it is. Kagome then says that Inuyasha is wearing to much and her and Sesshoumaru's hands help him remove them. So now it is confirmed that it is Sesshoumaru and it goes on from there.

It was a very long time ago. I have looked for it in the Spark archives but can't find it. I thought it was named "Deal with a Lord" or something like that.

Hope someone nows this, I would like to revisit it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Hot Spring old old old Sess/Kag/Inu Oneshot 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
It was Deal With the Demon Lord. I found it on AFF
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=4274

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hot Spring old old old Sess/Kag/Inu Oneshot 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Thanks that was it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.