Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: New heart
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
New heart 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
Hey everyone it's me one again.... I am once again looking for another fic except this time i don't remember much just one part.... I hope someone can help me.

So in this story Kagome is at Sesshoumaru's castle/manor/fortress whatever you wish to call it and Kagura is there as well. She asks Kagome to form her a new heart with her powers like she had done with Sesshoumaru's arm. Kagome asks for a drawing of a youkai heart and then she uses her power to grow another for Kagura.

Thats all i can remember....

Thanks!!!
MoonlightSerenade

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:New heart 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 91
I know this one well.... it's my story Kryptonite
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/984/1

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:New heart 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
Gosh...that makes me feel stupid.... I've read Kryptonite several times. Thanks Dany!!! I'm going to go read you amazing story again!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.