Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru is in a coma and Kagome cares for him.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru is in a coma and Kagome cares for him.
Karima
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru is in a coma and Kagome cares for him. 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Read this story a while back and really want to read it again. Kagome works at a nursing home? and she gets a new patient. It's Sess and he's in a coma and has been for centuries. An old lady found him and took care of him. Later she takes him to her house and cares for him. It's a really good story and I can't remember the name. Help?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Micah caran Damien
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru is in a coma and Kagome cares for him. 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
You want Embrace the Silence by Trouble_in_Shangri_la. It's great!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3612/1

Logged Logged

And I, tiny being, drunk with the great starry void, likeness, image of mystery, felt myself a pure part of the abyss. I wheeled with the stars. My heart broke loose with the wind. ~Pablo Neruda "Poetry"
Life's a fleeting dream; don't let it go.
Karima
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru is in a coma and Kagome cares for him. 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
TYSM!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.