Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
kagome left in labor...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: kagome left in labor...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
kagome left in labor... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
I've been looking for this fic for a long time. I may have two different fics combined. The part I remember distinctly is the last chapter. Kagome is having Sesshomaru's pups (I'm pretty sure it was going to be a multiple birth). Kaede is there, and at least one youkai midwife. There is an old wolf, who is interested in Kaede romantically. When I was keeping track of this story, I kept waiting to find out what the outcome of Kagome's labor was, but that was the last update. Now, I wonder if this is the last chapter of a story where Sesshomaru had a brother (half brother?) who was a flirt and a scamp. Sesshy for some reason wants Kagome to bear his child. She decides that he would have to provide a house and support for her if she were to do this. Kagome, Sesshy, his brother, and InuYasha, and maybe Sango and Miroku, though I don't remember them, were travelling together for some reason. Sesshomaru arranges to have the house built, and has demon builders work with conscripted human labor from a nearby village. There is a bear demon builder who has a homosexual relationship with a human conscript. The humans, encouraged by a voluable human woman, resent having to build the house.

This might be all one story, or two separate stories. Either way, I would like to read either/or... Any suggestions?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:kagome left in labor... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
i remember this story he kinda tricked kagome into having his pups. but i dont remember the name.

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:kagome left in labor... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 134
Part two: Now, I wonder if this is the last chapter of a story where Sesshomaru had a brother (half brother?) who was a flirt and a scamp. Sesshy for some reason wants Kagome to bear his child. She decides that he would have to provide a house and support for her if she were to do this. Kagome, Sesshy, his brother, and InuYasha, and maybe Sango and Miroku, though I don't remember them, were travelling together for some reason. Sesshomaru arranges to have the house built, and has demon builders work with conscripted human labor from a nearby village. There is a bear demon builder who has a homosexual relationship with a human conscript. The humans, encouraged by a voluable human woman, resent having to build the house.

url: www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/125559/571433

title: Unexpected Endeavors

Author: scottishfae

Fubuki

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:kagome left in labor... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
Thank you, thank you! Karma to you!

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:kagome left in labor... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
The version on media miner appears to be under revision, and it's short, only a few chapters. But I went to check, and the story is also posted on A Single Spark, which thankfully is unchanging! So haha! Thanks again, Fubuki!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.