Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
orange saphires...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: orange saphires...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
orange saphires... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
Okay, this story was an oldie, but a greatie. I just can't remember which one it was! The first bit I remember, Sesshomaru was leading Kagome to his home. They stopped at a demon town, and Sesshy went into a brothel, and left Kagome waiting outside. Some other demons gave her a hard time, but he came back and stopped them. She was ticked that he had gone into a brothel, but the madame was a seamstress as well, and had known Sesshy for a long time, because InuPapa had made use of the establishment's services (not to buy his clothing there, either). Sesshy had requested clothing be made for her, and he saw her admiring some jewelry made with orange saphires that were being peddled by some vendor, and he bought them for her. He took her to his nearby home, which was surrounded by a wooden fence. There were some poignant remanants of Rin being there, an abandoned ball or something. Rin must be dead. So he left her there, and took to neglecting her, and berating her for her lack of power. She trained, because she was angered at the way he was avoiding her, most likely for the company at the brothel. Then he came home, and found her being attacked by his cousin?, who was accompanied by his aunt? He is angered, and after he shoved her into his chambers (which housed a hot-spring), he rousted his relatives, then came back and took her virginity, not in a nice way. She ran away, and... I can't remeber what happened next, nor can I remember the title or author. Please, guys, someone has to remember which fic this is, I know it was one of the big ones...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:orange saphires... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 60
Oh, this is one of my all time favorites and first story I read on A Single Spark! It is Loneliness and Absolution by the one and only Sesshys Jaded Samuri. Wonderful story, although imcomplete and on haitus.

LONELINESS and ABSOLUTION - original version by sesshys_jaded_samuri
(Best Romance Alt. Pairing - IYFG 2nd Qtr 2006) The final battle with Naraku takes an unexpected twist...leaving Kagome as the only survivor of her group. Stranded alone...in a time that is not her own...can she make it on her own? How will she survive? (on permanent haitus - see A/N in last chapter for details)

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/3489/1

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:orange saphires... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
Oh, thank you, tenchi no mai! I remember being totally blown away by this story when I read it, and I want to re-read it badly! Karma to you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.