Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome falls off a cliff. I know, I know...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome falls off a cliff. I know, I know...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome falls off a cliff. I know, I know... 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 78
I know Kagome has fallen off a cliff hundreds if not thousands of times, so that part's not going to help much. But here's what else I remember. The gang is hiking along. It has been a long time since Kagome has had anything to eat. Shippou and InuYasha are so greedy and it is easier to just give in and let them eat all the food. Kagome is not feeling well, and is lagging behind at the back of the group. Then, she falls over a cliff. I can't remember what happens next! Does anyone remember this fic??????

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome falls off a cliff. I know, I know... 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
My Hatred, My Obsession by Kyndred

www.fanfiction.net/s/2211440/1/My_Hatred_My_Obsession

She had seen his one moment of weakness, and he hated her for it. He tried to kill her, and she defended herself, hating him even more. But when he saw her so near death that night, he knew that he could not let her go.

Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 35 - Words: 113,198 - Updated: 12-10-06 - Published: 1-8-05 - Kagome & Sesshomaru

un-completed

I am 99% positive this is the one your looking for. Unless there are any other fic's out there where she gets weak and falls off a cliff from giving Shippou and Inuyasha her food.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/06/07 18:56 By Discordmaru.

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kagome falls off a cliff. I know, I know... 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 78
No, you're right! I'm sure that's it, and I never would have found it without you. It drives me CRAZY when I get these snippets in my mind and I don't know where they are from. Karma to you, and my appreciation too!

Logged Logged
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome falls off a cliff. I know, I know... 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Yey my first karma thank you, and your very welcome. I wish it was completed its a great fic.

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.