Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Wonderin if anyone knows this fanfic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wonderin if anyone knows this fanfic
Lady Shikon87
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wonderin if anyone knows this fanfic 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello I'm wondering if anyone knows the title of a this really great fanfiction i know its a long shot but if anyone one can figure it out from my description can you please send me the title

tyracm@gmail.com

i don't remember how it starts but here is some of the more vivid scenes i remember.

Kagome becomes the mate of Sesshomaru. Kouga doesn't like it. While the rest of the group goes off to fight an attactment of Narakus whoes name is something like Moryumaru (sp?) Kouga shows up to fight it too attacking Sesshomaru and Inuyasha as well trying to learn Sesshomaru's moves. Kouga helps Moryumaru catch Sesshomaru as a prearranged deal then runs off to Sesshomaru's castle to kidnap Kagome. Once arriving he hits Shippo killing him then runs off with Kagome. Elsewhere Sesshomaru gets away then goes after Kouga and Kagome. Sesshomaru saves Kagome before Kouga can force her to mate him but before Sesshomaru can kill him Sesshomaru's uncle shows up and declares there must be a challenge for the right to mate Kagome.
This is about all i remember but if some one could help it would be greatly appreciated i miss this fic sooooo much.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wonderin if anyone knows this fanfic 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
This sounds an awful lot like Travelling with Sesshomaru by Advi. She is posting the story on this site. Kouga dosn't kill Shippo, though.

Logged Logged
Lady Shikon87
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wonderin if anyone knows this fanfic 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
thank you soooo much i've been lookin on ff.net for ever glad to see it's here

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.