Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking 4 a fic were Sesshomaru&kagome travel
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking 4 a fic were Sesshomaru&kagome travel
Uzu_hatake
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking 4 a fic were Sesshomaru&kagome travel 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I have a question for memebers of this group I read a fic where Sesshomaru and Kagome end up in diffrent words and have to get home, I think one world was taken over by Aliens (as in the movie ALIENS) not just some random bay guys from space. I thin urd was the one that helpped them get back to there world but not sure If any one knows the story I am talking about please let me know I would like to read it again and I know I do not have the link to it. I want to saw it is on fanfiction.net it might be on here but as I was just told about this lovely page two days ago by a person in the deviantart raindrops group I am not to sure on that fact. I also want to saw it is on aff.net for those over 18 or with out careing parants. If any one knows the story I am talking about and has the title and or link (that would be great)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
RebaJean
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking 4 a fic were Sesshomaru&kagome travel 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
Is it Kagome! Where Are You? by jeffs? It is on mediaminer & also its sequel.

www.mediaminer.org/user_info.php/73477#fics

Logged Logged
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking 4 a fic were Sesshomaru&kagome travel 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Is it Kagome! Where are you?! by jeffs

www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/47364

Kagome & Seeshomaru storyline. KagSess get thrown together & must depend on each other. COMPLETE! See Kagome's Return for Sequel!

Words: 390292
is a adult fic.

I cube transports See/kag to other worlds like Lord of the rings, Gilligan's Island and many other worlds?

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking 4 a fic were Sesshomaru&kagome travel 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Lol RebaJean we posted the same time...

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
Uzu_hatake
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking 4 a fic were Sesshomaru&kagome travel 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you both for your help I wanted to reread it and could not find it and I am just getting most of my links back to were they were before I lost them all. so thank you once more.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.