Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Reeeeeally old fic...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Reeeeeally old fic...
Zoe
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Reeeeeally old fic... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok, I think this one was posted on FF.Net, or A single Spark, it's been so long I can't remember... I can't remember the premise, but at one point in the story Sesshoumaru is so obsessed with Kagome that he picks through his harem to find a woman that looks like Kagome...sad to say it, but that is all i remember. I know this is an uber long shot and have kinda resigned myself to a loss, but all the same help would be greatly appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Reeeeeally old fic... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 47
I vaguely remember reading a scene like that. Right now these are the only two stories I can think of, but I don't think either one of them quite match.

"Temporal Sequence" dokuga.com/spark/story/2856/1
The scene was a memory Sesshoumaru had regained that took place long before he met Kagome, and the demoness resembled a woman he had fallen in love with.

"Yellow Brick Road" www.fanfiction.net/s/4146368/1/Yellow_Brick_Road
He was obsessing over Kagome, but the demoness he picked out did not look like her.

I know I've read other stories where he had a harem, but I can't think of any specific scenes in them that sound similar.

Is there anything else you remember about the story? I'm interested to find out what this fic is, too.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.