Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sessh kills Kags many times, but she doesn't die?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sessh kills Kags many times, but she doesn't die?
Celeste
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sessh kills Kags many times, but she doesn't die? 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
In this fic, Sesshoumaru kills Kagome multiple times, but there's always a flash of light(green, I think?), and she comes back to life. In the end of the story, Sesshoumaru kills Kagome again, but this time, she stays dead, and he starts to worry. Then, she eventually comes back to life. Help, please!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sessh kills Kags many times, but she doesn't di 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 47
Was this a completed fic?

I remember reading a story where Sessh kills Kagome many times, but it happened in dreams that they were sharing for reason that had yet to be discovered. I'm not sure if it is the same one you are thinking about, but I'll see if I can look it up.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sessh kills Kags many times, but she doesn't die? 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 27
ah! I know what your talking about. It starts with a fight between inuyasha and sessh. she dies then the green light re-winds it knida and she had no idea about it, till inuyasha freaks out on her about it. I'm going to check my ff account. I KNOW I have it favorited somewhere!

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sessh kills Kags many times, but she doesn't die? 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm not sure but perhaps it's the story Something Entirely Different by Just a Starving Writer. The link is here: www.fanfiction.net/s/1995989/1/Something_Entirely_Different
Hope that helped!

Logged Logged
Celeste
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sessh kills Kags many times, but she doesn't die? 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
That's it! Thank you so much! (:

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.