Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story and its sequel
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a story and its sequel
Karen
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story and its sequel 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I am trying to find two related stories about Kagome and Sesshoumaru. Please help.

First story - Sess and Kagome have been dreaming about each other and eventually fall in love. Inuyasha becomes enrage and kills Kagome's family or rapes her (can't remember that part). In the end Inuyasha is killed, and through Kagome gets reborn as an infant with no memory of his past life and is raised by Sango and Miroku. There is a ball or coming out with the other Lords for acceptance in the story some where as well.

Sequel - Something happens, Sesshoumaru believes that Kagome betrayed or cheated on him and he removes his mating mark and cast her out, after many years and several children together. Jaken follow Kagome and helps her during her travels, and leads them to another lord's castle. The fellow lord finds out the truth and helps set Sesshoumaru straight. During this time frame, Inuyasha regains his memories and feels guilt for what he has done. There is a happy ending. Finds out the Lord of the East (I think I am correct on this) is behind all of this and is killed. The story ends in the modern era where Kagome is reunited with her family.

I someone can help me find these stories and who authored them, I would be very happy. Thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tala
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story and its sequel 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
The first story is called 'Dreams' and the second is 'Vengeance' they were written by Nefra (sp?). I originally read them on mediaminer.org but I haven't been able to find them for a long time. Hope this helps, tell me if you find them.

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story and its sequel 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
This is what Nefra says

I recently changed my pen name from Nefra-Jaxxia back to a more familiar one. My pen name is now Nefra I, similar to my old pen name Nefra1. I will NOT be posting lemons to this site any longer. For those of you that wish to get the links to my lemon chapters, just e-mail me. My web address is Jaxxia7@aol.com. My mailing list is also open to anyone that wishes to be added. Send an email to address I just gave and I'll happily add you in.

For those of you that remember me from way back when...Dreams, Vengeance, Cracked But Not Broken and Changes for the Better will not be reposted to the site. I'm currently working on them one at a time, giving them a complete revamping. I'm taking out all aspects of said anime from each one, stripping them down to the bare bones plot and rewriting them for hopeful publishing into book form later. I know, some of you are saying WTF! Believe me, I have no desire to subjugate myself to the masses as a very good friend of mine did when she started to do so as well. There will be no time traveling, no mystical wells, old trees, jewels or anything else. The plot of each story that I came up with out of my own little head is all that will be left. Instead I am applying said ideas into a different genre. Magic will still be involved as will demons and humans but that's it; and that might even go too once I really get into it.

I have other stories posted on other websites but not here due to their content. No lemons on FanFiction dot net; again, you want those...email me at the address I provided and I'll be more than happy to include you in where the lemon postings are located. Thank you all again!

Her penname is Nefra I on fanfiction.net. I don't know if she's over here yet

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.