Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for two fics.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for two fics.
Genet
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for two fics. 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
I am looking for two sess and kag fics.

The first one is where kagome is sent two a different time by accident in the well. When she arrives it is two a place where demons are treated badly. Shen ends up saving a sess look alike he is different than the first version. He is greatful and treats her well he has never been treated good. They end up going to the right time where the real sess is. All of them end up together.

The second is where Sess has a kingdom different than the westen lands. I think he is a different kind of demon. Also he has to listen to some demons that is holding a relative of his hostage. I think. He is mean and cold is just an act. He doesn't really hate humans Kagome at least. I believe. In one scene it shows he cuts off his arm himself because he has to show his act. His arm grows back or heals itself easily.
Please Help.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for two fics. 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 28
Second one sounds like it could be Sidhe's "Through the Mirror." You can find it on Dokuga itself - it's been updated recently! (:

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.