Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The worlds gonna end in three days...?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The worlds gonna end in three days...?
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The worlds gonna end in three days...? 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
ok just kidding!!!!!

ok so im looking for a fic and it has kagome and sess growing up together. There moms were old friends who found each other after they became neighbors. there born like minutes aprt. When they were kids i think kagome dumped icecream on his head and when they went to the beach kagome and sess took of there bathing suits and ran across the beach and kagomes mom were chasing after them. Then when they got older they started to date and Sess work at a carnival and oppurated the Carasel?. He was pressuring Kag to have sex but she didnt want to so i think they broke up and he started to date Kagura and they had sex, and he decide it didnt mean anything b/c he was in love with kagome and wanted her back. But she was now with Koga.

ok thats all that i remeber. pleaes help its kinda old maybe when Spark Closed?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The worlds gonna end in three days...? 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
So no knows this story...sad

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The worlds gonna end in three days...? 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
I really don't have any objections to the world coming to an end in 2012, but three days? Well, gotta go. I've got a lot of things to do, and only... OMG- you posted this 19 hours and 3 minutes ago! Only a little more then two days left!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.