Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome/Sesshomaru seprated
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome/Sesshomaru seprated
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome/Sesshomaru seprated 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Trying to find a story where Kagome and Sesshomaru have a relationship in the past, they end up sleeping together.Afterwards Kagome and Inuyasha go through the well and are trapped in her time because the well stops working.Sesshomaru and Kagome may have mated or not, don't remember, but she ends up pregnant and she cries because she is away from Sesshomaru.Kagome starts to get sick because the pup needs to feel its father's aura or something like that.Inuyasha is scared for her and upset that she slept with Sesshomaru too.Sesshomaru finds her at some point in the future and realizes what is going on with her and takes her to his home.

If anyone know this story please let me know please.By the way if you know any good Kagome Sesshomaru stories where they are seprated but come back together please feel free to let me know about those as well.Thanks a bunch guys.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome/Sesshomaru seprated 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 20
I believe what you are looking for is called Safety in Deadly Arms written by Angelic Memories. Let me know if that is the one you have been searchign for. Enjoy!

Logged Logged
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome/Sesshomaru seprated 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Oroyukae that is the one! Thanks I have been looking since it popped into my head. Thanks bunches!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.