Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic written by "noah" something..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic written by "noah" something..
meg
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic written by "noah" something.. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
1. I'm looking for a fanfic, but I really can't remember the title, only that I think that the author had 'noah' or something in his/her name..but I'm not even entirely sure about that, since I've tried typing noah in the search box, but no results come up. I think I read this fic in ASS.

The storyline takes place in the canon universe. Sesshoumaru is placed in a mysterious curse. This curse (from what I remember) made him weak, and made him forget his memory?? Kagome finds him in this state and takes care of him. Sango and Miroku sort of has an idea what the curse is and its effects, but for some deep reason I can't remember, they don't tell Kagome. The story reaches a climax where under the curse, Sesshoumaru mates Kagome. However after doing so, the curse disappears.. the story was still unfinished when I read it, so I only know up to that point.

Does anyone have an idea where I can find this fic?

2. I've begin reading the fanfic Unspoiled by forthright, it's about Kagome jumping down the well but ends up, not in the Feudal Era, but during the time when Sesshoumaru is still a child.

I've read Sess-Kag fanfics before with the same storyline in FF and ASS, but I can't remember any titles again. Can anyone recommend some titles with this plot?

Thank you!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/13 13:00 By sparkie.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic written by "noah" something.. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
I wonder if the author you are looking for is noacat. That is the only noah I can think of.

Logged Logged
meg
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic written by "noah" something.. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
O my gosh You're right. It is Noacat. The story I was looking for was A Self Called Nowhere. Thank you thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic written by "noah" something.. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
About the second story I could recommend you Once and the Future Taiyoukai by Rosie B. the plot is quite similiar to the Unspoiled. The well takes Kagome farer into the past where she meets younger Sesshoumaru. Very good story, I highly recommend it!

Logged Logged
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic written by "noah" something.. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 28
Another good one for time-hopping shenanigans is "Tears of the Fallen" by Shadowsweaver1. :3

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.