Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a fic that seems to have disappeared
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for a fic that seems to have disappeared
KagomeReborn
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a fic that seems to have disappeared 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
So in the story kagome is being abused by her pack mates and Naraku is the leader and she finally is forced to call Inutashio because things are getting out of control and he sends his son Sess to investigate it b/c Sess is an 'Enforcer ' ....that's how far i got in the story but i would really like to finish it ..can anyone help? please!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic that seems to have disappeared 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
That's the "Omega InuYoukai" story everyone's been looking for. I loved it too, but I guess it was too similar to the "Alpha and Omega" werewolf stories by Patricia Briggs, so it was taken down. I liked the fanfic so much I bought the three books it was based on. It's quite a chore to mentally substitute Kagome and Sesshomaru for the characters in the published books, I liked it better when the fanfic writer did the work for me...

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic that seems to have disappeared 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
Yeah, I know what you mean... I like it a lot too. Unfortunately, it was pretty much word for word plagiarism of "Alpha and Omega" by Patrica Briggs. It was the short story that started the series. On the bright side, I am now hooked on that series.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.