Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking For a Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking For a Fic
Nakiwarai
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking For a Fic 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi! I've been looking for a Sesshoumaru/Kagome piece for ages - I know I've read it from Fanfiction.net, but I haven't found it ever since. Since its been so long ago that I've read it, I only remember some details about it, which are:

1. Multi-chaptered
2. Alternate Universe (AU)
3. College fic
4. Kagome is a new student
5. She took over as a temporary priestess at the shrine when the story opens, as the original miko was currently absent. (I'm not so sure whether it was as an apprentice priestess or what)
6. She joined the Kyudo club (and was actually good at it), and was compared to the star of the club which was currently absent
7. Due to that she was nominated to represent the club during the festival in tandem with the Kendo club which -
8. - was represented by Sesshoumaru.
9. They decided on a moving Kyudo vs. Kendo battle (meaning, they both run around trying to mock kill each other)
10. The 'absent' miko returns who was, unsurprisingly, Kikyo
11. And I think, some trouble with Miroku, who cheated with Kikyo? Really, I remember the cheating but not who did it with who
12. Kikyo starting to get 'jealous' that Kagome is seemingly taking her place with the school and the Inuyasha gang.

That's all I remember (looking back at it, it seems a lot though,) so any kind of help pointing me at the right direction would be really nice. Thanks!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/02/14 23:20 By Nakiwarai.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking For a Fic 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
Is this it?
City of Tomorrow's Memories by cappie--dokuga.com/spark/story/1054/1

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Nakiwarai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking For a Fic 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Why yes, it is! I've been looking for it for ages. Thanks so much! ::hug::

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.