Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
InuYasha hurts Kagome's arm...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: InuYasha hurts Kagome's arm...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
InuYasha hurts Kagome's arm... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
Okay, I got so lucky with that last fic I was looking for, how about this one (actually, I thought it was part of the one I was looking for before, but was wrong). InuYasha's group is travelling. InuYasha is being tempermental, and attacks Shippou when Shippou teases him. Shippou jumps up on Kagome, and InuYasha accidentally hurts Kagome's arm when Shippou jumps up into her arms for protection. Right after that happens, Sesshomaru walks in with Rin. Rin refuses to leave Kagome when she is hurt. Sesshomaru decides to stay and make sure InuYasha doesn't get out of control again. I know this is just one little event, but does it ring any bells with anyone out there?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:InuYasha hurts Kagome's arm... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 47
That one sounds kind of familiar . . . was Kagome's arm scratched, or was the injury worse? I remember one where her arms were bandaged up, I think after Inuyasha accidentally attacked her, but then something happened that caused them to heal faster than normal. Does that sound like the same story?

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:InuYasha hurts Kagome's arm... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
I think it is. Kagome was wearing her long-sleeved uniform top, and Sango tried to roll the sleeves up, and couldn't because the cuffs were tight. She suggested cutting the sleeves off, but Kagome didn't want to ruin the uniform. They were afraid at first that her arms might be broken, but as she travelled on, they got better quickly. I think. No, I know that Sesshomaru was feeling at least some of her pain. Maybe he came to Kagome and her group because of some kind of dreams or shared sensations or emotions? They discuss sending her home for medical care, but then I think Miroku asks if Kagome's mother might not let her come back if she knows how dangerous it is in the feudal era, and that Kagome got hurt...

Logged Logged
Inusbabe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:InuYasha hurts Kagome's arm... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
I know I have read that... just can't think who it is... dang

Logged Logged

Inusbabe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:InuYasha hurts Kagome's arm... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
No, that's not the one, though you are brilliant to think of that one, the plot line for "Kryptonite" does really sound like the part I remember from the story I am looking for. And "Krytonite" is a GREAT story...

Logged Logged
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:InuYasha hurts Kagome's arm... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
I am positive that I've read this, AND that I faved it, but I'm not spotting it on my ff.net favorites list now...which worries me. Did it involve Sess and Kag sharing very smutty dreams with each other? (both before and after the arm event). I feel like the title was S something...it's won some awards before, maybe on Spark.

EDIT: AH! I'm thinking of Sins in Dreaming. Was it this one? www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7198/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/11 01:28 By tallymark.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Ahhhh! That's it! You don't know how much time I have spent looking for this! Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.