Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
Okay, so there was this really great story on Fanficiton.net called "Traveling with Sesshoumaru" by advi. I had it in my bookmarks on ff.net and its still there, but the story is gone. I think the admins at ffnet deleted the fic.

I was in the process of rereading it and then I go to continue it, only to find it gone! It was an epic story, pretty damn long and its like painful to not be able to continue reading it since I was about a fourth of the way through it.

What I would like to know is if any of you wonderful people happen to have that story in a word file or perhaps know where else the story may be. I think I've done a pretty thorough job of checking the other sites, but with no luck.

Thanks all.
Ezzie

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aimee Blue
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 22
*nods* yeah i lost this too! it was in my favourites on FF.net and then it vanished! what happened? Does anyone know? Can anyone find out because i really want to read it again, it was one of my favourites! I think it was around 69 chapters long or something but it's just vanished! so if anyone could help us please have pity and lend us assistance!

Logged Logged

Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
I sent her a pm through ff.net but I haven't head anything back as of yet. I told her that the story had been removed and asked if it was she who removed it, or if it was possibly reported by one of the asshats on fanfiction.net that got the attention of one of the mods over there, (using different words, of course, lol). They will delete you without warning at all.

I asked if she has it posted elsewhere of if she will be posting it again somewhere. She hasn't been active on ff.net since february so if I get a response on my end, I'll let everyone know.

Logged Logged
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
I have Traveling with Sesshoumaru saved as a word file on my laptop... let me know if you would like a copy... it is currently saved as a Word 03 doc. but I can change it.

Logged Logged
redoxide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Seeing as you all love this story so much I'm intrigued and want to read it to. However, maybe the author herself removed the story from the internet for a reason and wouldn't appreciate it being handed around without her consent? I'd love to read it but not at the expense of the author's feelings...

Logged Logged
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
Just sent it out for you Ezriee. I loved the story too, so much so I saved it to Word as it came out. I have little doubt that one of the "asshats" at FF deleted it... It has Limes and Lemons. I have seen several stories pulled even as the other was posting all because they are prudish. I understand the idea behind it, but dont mean I like it.

Logged Logged
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Hello Sess/Kag fans I checked over at FF.net this morning a low and behold who should appear but the authoress you have been asking for. Advi Posted a chapter for her other works... Yes, I can keep sending out copies if you let me know you would like one. And to Advi if she reads this... We Love your Work.

Logged Logged
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Alright latest rounds of Traveling with Sesshoumaru jsut went out so those who asked for it should recieve via e-mail shortly

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
wow! this is a truly interesting result from the first posting!

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
comsic and fuyu, I sent it to ya

Logged Logged
Atailpha
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Could you please send me a copy as well? I would be most appreciative! I got a recommendation that this story was excellent and I was trying to find it!

Thanks!

~ Atailpha

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/29 02:46 By Atailpha.

Atailpha Claims the Occupation Master Dokugareers Moniter, with the tool of my daring wit!

\\\"When life gives you lemons, go write a fan fiction.\\\"

(See more quotes on my profile!)
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
Moonlight, Night, Elizabeth, and Kira, I have just sent to you, watch out for whiskeycat

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Thank you SO MUCH!!! I got it, im so happy!

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Ari and Landare, I sent it to your email

Logged Logged
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
Thank you!

Logged Logged
Ari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
So Amazing!! Thank You!

Logged Logged

I could not love thee, Dear, so much,
Loved I not honour more.

To Lucasta, On Going to the Wars
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 29
Mysticangeldust I sent it to you! =)

Logged Logged

Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
Vicky its in the email box for your yahoo account

Logged Logged
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
AdriAnna, mailed it to you.

Logged Logged
Addy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
Wow. A lot of people want this story...

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagome\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Panty Flash in the Claim Game.
I am a Master Arm Rest in Dokugareers and I am invisible until mods notice me. :3 Fear my YIMhood!
Ruriame
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
I thought that was interesting as well. Wouldn't want to miss out on a good story!

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
I'm just waiting for my email to load and I'll be sending it to ya. I have to say that I am very very surprised at how many people wanted this after my one lil postie about it, lol.

Logged Logged
Ruriame
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Thank you! And Word document format was completely fine. But it is pretty huge. When you guys said epic length, you totally meant epic length O_O

Not that I mind, though. I shall be kept happily busy for the next few days.

I shall award you the first karma I've given out Thanks again!

Logged Logged
Ruriame
Whelp
graphgraph
Sure
Since Ezriee was kind enough to send it to me, I'll send it to you!

Logged Logged
Zanzarah86
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.