Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Are these fics Still being updated someplace else?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Are these fics Still being updated someplace else?
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Are these fics Still being updated someplace else? 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 18
I started these two stories on A Single Spark, but haven't seen any updates on them lately - especially since the site is going to be closing soon. So does anyone know if the stories Okaa-san by Moriyo and Wisteria by MissTeak is still being updated on another fanfiction site?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Are these fics Still being updated someplace else? 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 32
I have not found them anywhere else. Wisteria was posted here at one time, but the entire profile has been pulled... which is a shame. I have tried contacting MissTeak via her FF.net account, www.fanfiction.net/u/950151/MissTeak, (Wisteria is not posted there, but some of her other stories are), but I haven't heard anything back. It will be a tragedy if that story is never finished.

If you come across either one of those and they are being updated elsewhere, please let me know.

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Are these fics Still being updated someplace else? 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 18
Yeah, I had went searching for it on FF.net as well and couldn't find it. I wonder if she posts on MM.org? I'll have to search that site too. You're right, it would be a tragedy if it was never updated again. I'm keeping my eyes open for it. Hopefully she does continue. I also tried contacting her from FF.net, but haven't heard back from her. *shrugs* Only time would tell.

Logged Logged
MissTeak
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Are these fics Still being updated someplace else? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
This is MissTeak! I've contacted you guys earlier and here I am, registered on Dokuga! I will fit myself back into the world of fanfic gradually, so please bear with me as I make my slow comeback!! I will continue with three of my favorite works: Wisteria, Love after Loss and also, Heaven's Scrapbook.

See you guys soon!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.