Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Very old fic and not much detail so it'll be hard
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Very old fic and not much detail so it'll be hard
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Very old fic and not much detail so it'll be hard 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
I know I said that I'd wait for three but I really want to find this fic! So please help!

Just note that some details might be misremembered

Sess and Kag are best friends, room mates, or both, and I'm pretty sure that Kag is in love with him. They share one night of lovin before he has to leave for someplace far away (I think he went to university, or was sent to a workplaces, overseas). Kagome finds out that she's pregnant with Sess's child. I think it's a hard pregnancy, and painful because Sess isn't there. It might also have been changing her slowly into a Demon. Her friends try to help her in any way they wany, especially I think Miroku (or Jak or Bank?).

On day outside, on the streets I think, Kagome runs into Inuyasha, who I'm pretty sure she doesn't know. But he can see that she is pregnant, and tell from his nose that the kid is of his bloodline. He confronts his parents about what he found out, and I believe they decide to help her in any way they can. Naraku also has a role in this i think, as someone who wants Kagome for himself (this is iffy). Inu actually protects her from Naraku I think. But I do know that Inu decides to help her with her pregnancy and they end up becoming friends.

I don't remember much else for certain, so I hope that this is enough! Please help me find this fic! Much thanks in advance for all effort! Also, I know it's not KogasAngel's fic I'm looking for, though her fics are awesome as well

xoxox
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Very old fic and not much detail so it'll be hard 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
The story you are looking for is 'Forever Young' by Jade Namida. It was pulled down from the internet a long time ago. I contacted her to see if she was ever going to finish it, but she never replied.

I have a copy of it saved in Word format. It is available to anyone who wants it. Simply message me with your email address and I will send it to you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.