Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In the modern era...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In the modern era...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
In the modern era... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
I can't remember which fic this is, and I really want to re-read it: Somehow Kagome finds out Sesshomaru has survived into the modern era. Kagome goes to the big office building in Tokyo where Sesshomaru works. He is not there, but when he returns to the building, he knows she has been there. I think he detected her scent. He says or thinks something along the lines of he was supposed to find her, but that as always, she was full or surprises. I know there was more than one fic like this, and if I go into too much detail, I run the risk of combining aspects of multiple stories. This detail might come from another fic: She used her powers to overcome the seal that keeps anyone from entering Sesshomaru's personal office. Does this ring any bells, peoples? I get so frustrated when I can't find a story like this...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:In the modern era... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
Ooops, Sesshomaru's statement about he was supposed to find her first was from "Midnight Meets Moonlight", not the one I was looking for. In "Midnight", Sesshy owns a museum. In the story I'm looking for, he's a big corporate executive...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.