Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Lemon fic...?
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Lemon fic...? 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Ok well I'm always open to any good lemony fics, but I also have a particular one in mind. Here's what I remember.

Thinking she was just taking a needed vacation at a fancy resort with her friends Sango and Miroku, she doesn't realize its actually a fancy hookup hedonistic resort. Sess is also forced into going by Inu. He doesn't want to be there and is about to leave when he bumps into Kag, and realizes that she doesn't know what kind of place that is. He decides to stay to see what happends when she figures it out. At the formal dinner that night, all the single ladies that have a golden ticket are lined up, and when the announcers draw out their number they pick one of the guys, who picks up thier luggage and takes it back to his cabin, where they get to chill and do the horizontal tango for a week or so.
The only catch is that they're not allowed to exchange very personal information. So they don't know last names, and when they separate there's little hope of ever finding eachother. Then one day at work Kagome gets called in to design something for a very important client, 'cause she's the best architect, and lo and behold, theres Inu, Koga, and Sesshoumaru sitting right there. Sess orders everyone to leave, he and Kag have a touching reunion, and they all lived happily ever after. XD

Plz help me find this! Thanks!
xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/14 15:17 By Fuyu no Kaze.

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Lemon fic...? 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18
Kagome in Bloom by Kagome357 over on FF.net
I was wrecking my brain tryna find it LOL

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lemon fic...? 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Thank you so much! XD *karmakarma*

xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.