Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for break-up fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for break-up fics
CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for break-up fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
I read Like A Battery, Stranger, and A Heart's Strangled Cry, and that's basically where this urge to read more fics like that.

So what I'm looking for is basically, anything with either Kagome/Sesshoumaru already being together and then for some reason separating or something. Thennn piecing their lives back together. It's okay if there's more to it, but the focus should be the break-up.

Can anyone recommend such fanfics? I will be very thankful. =D

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for break-up fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Dear God, this list is never-ending almost...

About 60% of the Sess/Kag stories are breakup stories.

Umm, one good story was Winds of Change on the Single Spark. I feel like an ass cause I forgot who wrote it and I know it's a well-known author.

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for break-up fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Haha. Winds of Change is written by KogasAngel.

KogasAngel has some good break up stories. I think you should go check out her profile page and read her stories. She has another stories, but I forget what it is called. If I remember the title, I'll let you know.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for break-up fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
One of the most heartwrenching stories is "Broken" by Aly. It is on A Single Spark. Whenever I want to read something REALLY sad, I read this...

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
And what about "A Heart's Strangled Cry" by Miss Artemis, also on A Single Spark. This is one of those stories that I didn't read for the longest time, because I wasn't too turned on by the first couple of chapters, and I really wasn't into AU stories at the time. But once I finally got into it, I found it was a real heartbreaker. Definitely a great read if you are looking for a sad, sad relationship story...

Logged Logged
CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for break-up fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Thanks for responding!

I've read a majority of Winds of Change. I must confess, I remember leaving it off for a while, and then I completely forgot about it. I will rectify that asap. Thanks SO much for reminding me!

A Heart's Strangled Cry is AMAZING, which is why I'm looking for more breakup fics lol.

I started reading Broken, and that's like, EXACTLY what I'm looking for lol. Like, the angst, especially, is what I love.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. =D

Logged Logged
CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
Because as Morgan said, most SessKag fics DO have break-up in them, I'll try to specify what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a fic BASED on the breakup. Like, I don’t care at all if there’s any focus on how they got together in the first place, or if they get back together in the end (although that does make a girl kinda’ happy =D). I just want to read about a breakup and the angst that follows lol. So basically, looking for a tearjerking breakup story =D.

It would be awesome to read them once exams are over.

Also, out of curiosity, usually it's some misunderstanding, pregnancy, or cheating or Sesshoumaru just being an ass and making Kagome feel like crap so she feels the need to leave that initiates the breakup. That’s how it goes in a majority of SessKag breakup fics. But has anyone ever come across a fic where Kagome is the cause of the separation?

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
This one is another fic where the angst is Sesshy's fault, try "The Lord and Ladies of the Western Lands" by Niongi on Dokuga. It is not complete, I would really like to read more of that story...

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Sesshy's still the bad guy: "Til' My Heart's Unbroken" by LadySafire on Dokuga. I love hardcore angst!

Logged Logged
CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
Oh goodie!

Thanks so much!

I'm going to start reading them right away. =D

YAYY!

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for break-up fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Homg read shadyminion's fics they're AMAZING. One of her great breakup fics is The Pain of Losing Another where Sesshy's the ass as per. I cried reading it, it's such a heart wrencher. Also it has a sequel, The Pain of Losing Again, but the author only has a couple chapters to the sequel. OMG and read Unwanted Freedom; I was bawling at the end. It's by the same author, and it just tore at my heartstings. She has tons of other stories, I'm sure a couple of them are also breakup fics, but really just read all of her fics they're so completely mag! I adore that author and her fics! XD

Enjoy!
xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.