Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Secret one-shotfic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Secret one-shotfic
Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Secret one-shotfic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 20
On ff.net (I think)But the fic is about Kagome getting stuck in the past, and Inuyasha is off with Kikyou, and it's snowing and Miroku is bringing her some wood and finds out that her and Sess are together, but leaves so Sess doesn't find out. Really good can't member the name though and it's killing me. Help me find it please and thank you!!! i'll make you a cake!

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Secret one-shotfic 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
This sounds familiar, can you remember any other details?

xoxo
~Fuyu

P.S. If and when you find this care to give me a holler / send me a message? Thanks! Good luck!

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Secret one-shotfic 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
Still haven't found it, but I know it's a one-shot, and that Inu-Yasha is off with Kikyou. Kagome has her own hut and Miroku and Sango are together (I think Sango's pregnant) Miroku stumbles upon Sesshoumaru entering Kagome's hut and Miroku, being curious tries to figure out whats happening when he hears a certain sound that perks his attention and that's when he peeks through Kagome's window. He finds out that Kagome and Sesshoumaru are together. HJe leaves then, that's all I remember.

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.