Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To Wash It All Away
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: To Wash It All Away
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
To Wash It All Away 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
So this call for help is a bit different seeing as I already know what fic I want lol, but for those of you who followed this fic you know that Crystal took down this fic some time ago and is doing an on again/off again re-edit.

I was wondering if anyone has the old version? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me get a copy of the old version! This fic is one of my absolute faves, and I was crushed when she took it down just as it was reaching the climax. I really want to read it again, but there are only a few chapters posted of the new version.

Thanks for your time!
xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:To Wash It All Away 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Not that I have that story on me, but I just realized that I recognized the name, which probably means that I must have loved it as well.
But I don't remember what it's about. Care to share?

Logged Logged
Kim
Pup
graphgraph
Re:To Wash It All Away 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
I agree, it was a wonderful story. If someone has this one, may I have a copy as well? grilka63@yahoo.com

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:To Wash It All Away 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
I can't really remember that much since it's been so long, but here's the gist of it.
I believe it started with Kikyou convincing Inu to betray Kagome. While he tried to take the Shikon from her and make his wish to become a full demom, Kik stabbed her, Kag yanked the Shikon away, and then fell into the well. It turns out that the Jewel turned Kagome into a demon instead. Fast forward to present Tokyo and Kagome is now a full inu youkai and is trying to move on with her life. I think she's in uni, and she has this friend named Luna, who coincidently has ties to people from her past (I can't remember specifically though). One day she's late for class and, running through the streets in her duckie pjs (Don't ask why this seemingly trivial detail is something I remember I just do lol yeah I know i'm a few fries short of a happy meal lol), she almost gets run down by Sess's limo. I believe she gives him the finger after he tells her off, and then calls him a "damn dog". This reference of course interests Sess since no one he doesn't know personally is supposed to know he's a dog demon.
Moving along past parts I can't remember, Sess has Kags investigated, she applies for a job with his company, and he sees her personally, which is when she realizes who he is.
Other stuff happens but mostly I just remember some of the other characters. For instance there are these twins who work for Sess (I think they're body guards), who are Shippo's kids. There's also this firebird demoness named Abi and she's the best!
I also remember another misc. scene where Sess is golfing (O.o I know right?) with his umm niece I think she is I can't remember, but she's also great and she's beating him! Then he gets a phone call, and because he's generally always annoyed with technology and the aggravating sounds it makes to him, he chucks it, and it hits Kagome in the head miles later lol At one point I also think Kag goes to live with him, and he gives her this necklace.....and yeah other awesome stuff happens that I can't remember! *cries* It was seriously one of the best fics I've ever read and I was also net friends with the author, and hell I just miss her and her amazing fics like crazy! It seems as though she's gone MIA since I've tried contacting her to no avail. I certainly hope that she's doing well, and that she comes back someday! Crystal, wherever you are, best wishes and I miss you!
So yeah, that's about the gist of this fic, hope it strikes your memory! If you ever come across it please send it my way too! I'll be so grateful!

Logged Logged

CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
KYAAAAAAAAAAAA
I FOUND IT.
http://sesskag.dokuga.com/fanficread.php?fid=7217&cid=1

You're welcome. =D

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
lol thanks but that's the new version that's being re-edited. I'm looking for the old version that was over 50 chapters. Thanks again for the effort! *hugz*

xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
Or wait.
Nvm I don't know if that's the version you're looking for 'cause it only has 11 chapters. Uhm. Nvm?

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
haha you're right, the version I'm looking for has 50+ chapters. Thanks for trying so hard! <3

xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

Traell
Pup
graphgraph
Re:To Wash It All Away 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Luna was Miroku and Sango's daughter that got twisted into the future by Naraku, and I think Abi was Sesshoumaru's mom. ! sorry for spoilers but it was an awesome fic she took it down once she got some really harsh reviews that basically tore her story apart. It's really sad too because it was an awesome story.

Logged Logged
CarmMeldoll
Pup
graphgraph
I remember this one too...the last chapter of that version was Sessh & Kagome having to fight Abi, and run from the government, because they found them "responsible" for all the destruction Abi caused when the Tama tainted her..

Logged Logged

~mel~
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:To Wash It All Away 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
I think so!? Gah, these are the details I don't really remember but wish I did! I would really love to read this fic again if anybody has a saved copy of the old version!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.