Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A feast of women / don't talk with your mouth full
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A feast of women / don't talk with your mouth full
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A feast of women / don't talk with your mouth full 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Looking for a GM / 18+ story. Young'uns, turn back now!

I'm looking for a story (non-canon) in which Kagome is traveling to seek Sesshoumaru for councel on some matter or another and hitches a ride with a caravan of giggling women heading to the Western Palace. She is given a hooded cloak to wear (just like the other women) and is mistaken for "food to feed the Beast". Who "devours" several women before his "hunger" is done. When she arrives she is picked to "feed" Sesshoumaru. On the way to his room, she notices the mass orgy around her. Needless to say, she is locked in the Beast's (Sesshoumaru) room and ummmmmmm...... devoured, so to speak.

I think this is a oneshot but I might be mistaken.

Does this ring any bells?

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A feast of women / don't talk with your mouth full 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 13
Nope, never heard of it sorry......but me thinks I want to know the title of it now too!!

Logged Logged

When all else fails...read the directions.
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A feast of women / don't talk with your mouth full 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
Is there anything else that you can remember? I've tried searching for it but I've come up empty handed, srry! I don't remember this fic, but I just wanted to say that if and when you find it please give me a holler / send me a message! I'd love to read it too It kinda reminds me of Rinseternalsoul's stuff, but I've read her fics lots of times and I don't remember this. Anyhoo, good luck!

xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:A feast of women / don't talk with your mouth full 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
nopes, all i could remember was the plot. sorries.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A feast of women / don't talk with your mouth f 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
i'm pretty sure that i have read this before.... i don't remember the title but i will see if i can find it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.