Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess/Kags
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess/Kags 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I read a story on this site, in the story after Naraku is defeated Inuyasha chooses to mate Kikyo.Kagome is heartbroken, but cannot go home.She ends up as the miko for a small village in the mountains that is way out of the way because everyone thinks she has gone home.Sesshomaru finds her after a while and he keeps tabs on her.Years later she wills herself to die and Sesshomaru brings her body back to his home and he sends for Inuyasha and Kikyo.When they arrive he tells Inuyasha what happened and Inuyasha ends up leaving Kikyo.I think the story ended up being a three part story,Kagome wakes up in the second installment and I can't remember what happens in third installment.If anyone knows the story please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kags 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
That would be Fuyu by Kanna37. The second installment is called Fuyu no Kokoro and the third is called Fuyu no Shimekiri. All three are awesome reads.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kags 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you I have been looking for those stories for a while.Thanks again.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.