Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Message in a Bottle
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Message in a Bottle
SunLynx
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Message in a Bottle 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
The Story goes a little like this:

Warring States Era.

Inuyasha Gang + Sesshomaru trapped in a sealed room with (perfume/poison?) that causes them to mostly sucumb to the UST present in the canon storyline. They escape, but I believe there are consequences.

In later chapters Sesshomaru seeks Kagome's assitance obtaining a special potion to extend Rin's life specifically because of her responses while in the sealed room.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

- SunLynx

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kojishi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Message in a Bottle 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Maybe it's Absolution by Demonlordlover2?
dokuga.com/spark/story/7398/1
Summary: Acceptance does not give absolution. So said the gods. If he wanted to retrieve his honor, he would need to seek forgiveness from the woman for stealing that which he had no right to take. Given her loving nature, Kagome finds it impossible not to forgive. The question is, can Sesshoumaru forgive himself?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/20 02:48 By traclyn.
SunLynx
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Message in a Bottle 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Awesome! You found it. I think perhaps the length led my adled mind to believe that it was a chaptered story, and it's likely I passed this story over as the summary didn't sound much like what I was looking for at all.

Thank you so much for looking for me.

- SunLynx

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.