Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Past Sesshomaru vs. Future Sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Past Sesshomaru vs. Future Sesshomaru
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Past Sesshomaru vs. Future Sesshomaru 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I am looking for a story that has Sesshomaru and the others in the future.Inuyasha is mated to both Rin and Sango and he wants to force Kagome to become his mate as well.She goes to Sesshomaru who has a few mates and children.He tells her that Inuyasha sees himself as her alpha and wants to take care of her.Sesshomaru hates his life because his mates are always fighting and running to him to tell on one another and his heir is a weak whiney demon who is a coward.Kagome realizes she must go back to the past and put a stop to Inuyasha trying to mate her.He realizes she has a way to go to the past and he follows her and she has to put a subduing necklace on him.Kagome eventually comes up on Past Sesshomaru fighting Future Sesshomaru, she sends Future Sesshomaru back through the well.Past Sesshomaru decides to change the future by telling his potential mates that his alpha female is a human miko, without telling Kagome.The demonesses decide they want to fight for the right to become his first mate.If anyone knows this story please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re: Past Sesshomaru vs. Future Sesshomaru 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18
It's a oneshot by Demonlordlover...gah, the title escapes me at the moment. Thinking...thinking..

EDIT: Got it! Instigation.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7713/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/17 01:43 By tallymark.
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Past Sesshomaru vs. Future Sesshomaru 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Thanks Tallymnark.I just LOVE having you guys to turn to when I hae trouble finding a story.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.