Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I can't believe I lost this fic already...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I can't believe I lost this fic already...
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I can't believe I lost this fic already... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
Like within the last two months, I stumbled upon this fic. It involved Sesshoumaru being a geek and just generally tourmented because he's smaller than all the other students in his school. If I remember right, he gets pushed or something makes him drop his school books and the other kids are laughing at him, but Kagome helps him.

They become friends and Kagome helps Sesshoumaru through his first heat. I know that he becomes a hottie and when they go back to school, the girls want him, but he only has eyes for Kagome, who is his best friend.

At the end, he's the top of his class and gives a speech in which he drops a bombshell about what he was planning to do the day he happened to meet Kagome. After the graduation ceremony, Sesshoumaru's parents are distressed because they could have lost their son.

I know someone knows this story. Its by a pretty popular author who's name I'm drawing a complete and total blank on...

Thanks in advance for the help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: I can't believe I lost this fic already... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
It is one of the stories in "Trapped" by Sesshou_Lover on Dokuga. I love all the stories in this collection so much...

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re: I can't believe I lost this fic already... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
Omg you rock!! It was My Savior in that series! Thank you so so much! I adore all the fics in there, but that one stuck out for me *goes happily with her ritz crackers and grape juice to read*

KARMA FOR YOUS!

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re: I can't believe I lost this fic already... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
*sighs happily*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/23 04:21 By EzzieValentine.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.