Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic(s)...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic(s)...
darkangel88
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic(s)... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone!

I'm rereading fanfics these days and there's one I can't seem to find. Problem is, I've read so many over the past few years that I'm not sure if the various storylines are getting mixed in my head.

Anyways, I vaguely remember this one story where Kagome got sent back in time, and meets a younger Sesshoumaru. She is also able to meet his parents as well (both parents? because I found another Kagome-got-sent-back-in-time fic, but there was no mention of his mother). Kagome was also being evasive about her "future" and Inuyasha (I think that she later told Inuapapa about Inuyasha later on in the story). Not sure if the story was completed, but I'm leaning on the side that it IS finished.

Now, I also remember some other random bits, but I'm not sure if they came from this story. One was how Kagome took a bunch of pictures so Sesshoumaru could remember his parent(s) later on in the future, and other ones for Inuyasha to see?
One more thing, there was another part (of some other fic perhaps) where Kagome got to meet Sesshoumaru as just a puppy lol~

I wouldn't mind being linked to any fic that is about Kagome travelling further back in time. Any help is really appreciated, thanks!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic(s)... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
Have you tried Yabou's Embracing Ice? I don't remember if it was finished, but I'm pretty sure that was the one with the taking pictures and both parents.

Or I think there was a story by Shadowweaver1? Kagome kept jumping in the well and getting sent to different times and meeting Inupapa and stuff like that. I don't remember if she met both parents though... I hope that helps!

Logged Logged
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic(s)... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
it could be Belonging to Sesshomaru by shadowglove but i'm not sure...heres the link:

www.fanfiction.net/s/4010658/1/Belonging_to_Sesshomaru_ON_HIATUS

Logged Logged
darkangel88
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic(s)... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for the replies =)

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic(s)... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
"Belonging to Sesshomaru" is a great story. I hope the author decides to update.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.