Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome gets Preggers right before See busness trip
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome gets Preggers right before See busness trip
Christy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome gets Preggers right before See busness trip 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
OK... here's what I believe happened in the story.

Kagomes dates a Mysterous Sess.. no talking allowed... She continues dating him even after silent game is broken... Sess goes away on business trip, Kagome finds out she preggers...

Since he left instructions to call if its only very important.. she doesn't... Has kid and Sess doesn't know til after he comes back and they happen onto the same elevator along with a business associates daughter trying to get in Sess' pants.

I know that there is a visit to Papa Inu after this with an ungrateful Inuyasya & hateful Izayoi..

Please help me recall the name author of this story. I loved it so.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome gets Preggers right before See busness t 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 47
I believe it is Speaking Without Wordsby sesshou_lover

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1781/1

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Christy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome gets Preggers right before See busness t 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
You are so right...

Thanks so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.